The Sole Shareholder of Kazpost JSC is Samruk-Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund JSC. The Fund was established by Decree No. 669 of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 13, 2008 “On some measures on competitiveness and sustainability of the national economy” and Decree No. 962 of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 17, 2008 “On measures to implement the Decree No. 669 of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 13, 2008” by merging Kazyna Sustainability Fund and Samruk Kazakhstan Holding for State Assets Management joint stock companies.
The main objective of the Fund is to increase the national welfare of the Republic of Kazakhstan by increasing the long-term value of the Fund's Group Companies, effective management of the Fund Group’s assets.
The main principles of the Fund's activities:
1) respect for the interests of the state as the sole shareholder of the Fund;
2) profitability, efficiency, transparency and accountability of the Fund‘s and other Fund Group Companies' activities;
3) consistency and efficiency in decision making and their implementation;
4) social responsibility of the Fund;
The main objectives of the Fund:
1) improve the competitiveness, market value and profitability of Fund's Group Companies;
2) implementation of the best corporate governance practices in the Fund;
3) promotion of development and implementation of innovative processes and technologies in the Fund’s group;
4) participation in attracting investments to the Republic of Kazakhstan, creating conditions for the investment activity of the Fund's Group Companies, as well as improvement of the investment climate in the Republic of Kazakhstan, taking into account the main directions of state policy;
5) development and implementation of investment strategic national, intersectoral and regional projects, participation in the development and implementation of modernization programs and diversification of the Kazakh economy;
See detailed information about the Fund at: www.sk.kz
On the site post.kz you can find the index of any cities in Kazakhstan. Postal codes of Kazakhstani cities are Almaty, Astana, Aktobe, Pavlodar, Atyrau, Uralsk, Shymkent, Semey, Turkestan, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Kyzylorda, Kostanay, Ekibastuz, Rudny, Kokshetau, Temirtau, Petropavlovsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk. Other cities, districts, urban-type settlements and villages also have their own indexes, which you can find on the website www.post.kz. Kazpost postal code is a sequence of letters or numbers added to the postal address in order to facilitate sorting of correspondence and parcels, including automatic. It is assigned by the national postal operator of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Kazpost JSC. You can find the postal code of any building in Kazakhstan by simply entering the name of the settlement (city, region, urban-type settlement or village, for example) in the search field. Postal code search is a convenient service. Look for postal code on Post.kz!
© АО «Казпочта», 2020. Все права защищены.