1) on May 27-28, 2014, the members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC took part in the meetings with the directors of the group of companies Samruk - Kazyna. The following issues were discussed in the course of the above mentioned meetings:
a) companies transformation;
b) activities focus on ensuring the return on invested capital;
c) risk management in the group Samruk – Kazyna, JSC;
d) audit of financial statements;
d) conflicts of interest management.
2) On November 13, 2014, the members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC took part in the seminar "Risk Management System of the Organization".
3) On December 2, 2015, the members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC took part in the seminar "Anti-Corruption and Fraud Management System".
4) On December 7, 2015, the members of the Board of Directors of JSC Kazpost took part in the seminar "Quality of materials for the meetings of the Board of Directors".
5) March 30-31, 2016 Independent Director Berdalina Zh.K. Took part in the National Forum "Corporate Governance: A New Look at the Investment Attractiveness of Kazakhstan".
6) Within the framework of the Medium-term corporate governance improvement program of Kazpost JSC for 2016-2020, on April 21, 2017, the members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC took part in the "Business Strategy in the Context of Sustainable Development" information session. The information session was conducted by the «The Central Asia Corporate Social Responsibility» agency.
On October 23, 2017, members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC passed a Compliance seminar, within the framework of the 9th Annual Forum of Directors of the Samruk-Kazyna Group of Companies.
On December 9, 2017, members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC participated in a seminar conducted by PWC on the theme: "Implementation of a reference model in the field of sustainable development of Kazpost JSC."
On December 13, 2017, the members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC participated in a special workshop on the topic "Board Effectiveness" in the framework of the independent diagnostics of portfolio companies of Samruk-Kazyna JSC, carried out in 2017 by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) .
On June 28, 2019, members of the Board of Directors of Kazpost JSC took part in the Forum of Directors of Samruk-Kazyna JSC group of directors.
On the site post.kz you can find the index of any cities in Kazakhstan. Postal codes of Kazakhstani cities are Almaty, Astana, Aktobe, Pavlodar, Atyrau, Uralsk, Shymkent, Semey, Turkestan, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Kyzylorda, Kostanay, Ekibastuz, Rudny, Kokshetau, Temirtau, Petropavlovsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk. Other cities, districts, urban-type settlements and villages also have their own indexes, which you can find on the website www.post.kz. Kazpost postal code is a sequence of letters or numbers added to the postal address in order to facilitate sorting of correspondence and parcels, including automatic. It is assigned by the national postal operator of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Kazpost JSC. You can find the postal code of any building in Kazakhstan by simply entering the name of the settlement (city, region, urban-type settlement or village, for example) in the search field. Postal code search is a convenient service. Look for postal code on Post.kz!
© АО «Казпочта», 2018. Все права защищены.